||English resource room
||World for Kids, Cyber Pool
|Tuesday ~ Friday
||09:00 ~ 21:00
||09:00 ~ 18:00
||09:00 ~ 17:00
||09:00 ~ 17:00
- Mondays of 1st / 2nd weeks every month
- (B) Public holidays of government offices except for Sundays (however, unless the holiday is a Sunday)
- (C) The day the director deems necessary to close the facility for book organization or other reasons
- Resources on the bookshelves can be freely used
- Computers and non-book resources (DVD, CD, Cassette) in Cyber Pool (multimedia room) can be used through reservations, and you can use them for 2 hours at a time per person
- You can bring the non-book resources to an employee, who will assist you
Resource copy and print
- Only partial copies are allowed for library resources according to the copyright law, and you can use the self-serve copier.
- Copy cards are sold at ASK HERE (helpdesk). (Price: 3,000 KRW)
- Copy cost: 30 KRW/page (A4), 40 KRW/page (B4)
PC printer guide
- PC printer usage
-rintable resources: original text DB, web DB, internet information, etc.
- PC resource print (use resource print PC in Cyber Pool)
-Print: use copy card
-print cost: 50 KRW/page (A4)
- You cannot bring in items that may harm books or other resources (food, scissors, knife, etc.).
- Personal items beside writing supplies (personal bags, books, notebooks, newspapers, files,
folders, etc.) should be stored in the lockers.
Locker usage guide
You can store your personal items in the Busan English Library lockers.
- Location: western entrance of Busan English Library
- Cost: 100 KRW (refunded upon exit)
- Time: library opening hours
- You are to be held responsible in case of locker key loss.