external loan is available for those with Busan English Library reading membership card
Book loan guide
- Book loan guide: number of books: 5 books per person
- Loan period: 2 weeks
- Target: Busan residents as per resident registration (residents from other areas who go to a school in Busan or work in Busan should bring the certificate of enrollment/employment)
- Loan can be made for the very person only, and is available only for those with Busan English Library reading membership card.
- There is no loan extension, and the returned book can be re-loaned 3 days after.
- In case of late return, the resource loan shall be suspended for the period equivalent to the number of days delayed. (Even if only 1 of 5 books is delayed, the loan is suspended for the period equivalent to the number of days delayed)
- In case of loss or damage of the loaned book, you must compensate for the current market price of the same book or that very book.
- On closed days, you can return using the auto-return cabinet on the 1st floor.
Resources not for loan
- reference books, textbooks, comic books, etc.
- non-book resources (periodicals, DVD, etc.)